Every appointment is an important contribution to your treatment. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule. We request a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment, and we appreciate your cooperation.
We are conveniently located for treatment, to answer questions or to schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Our contemporary space embodies our values of providing quality treatment and efficient and timely visits in a friendly and conscientious environment.
Cost of Treatment
Orthodontic treatment typically occurs over a period of time and everyone’s bite and smile is unique. We are happy to consider arrangements to accommodate your financial situation.
We have always met or exceeded health and safety guidelines set forth by the CDC, Health Canada, public health and our governing bodies. All staff are prepared with the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for the various procedures that are performed.
All rooms and equipment are disinfected and sterilized before and after each patient is seen. Medical-grade HEPA air purification is present throughout our office to eliminate airborne infectious agents and provide a safe and clean office environment.
For enhanced safety, we provide:
- Contactless infrared medical thermometer readings as part of our COVID-19 screening before every appointment.
- Plexiglass panels in our reception area.
- 1% hydrogen peroxide mouthrinses for all patients.
- Hand sanitizers and masks for all patients.
- Staggered appointment scheduling to support social distancing.
- Floor to ceiling rooms with medical grade HEPA air purification to eliminate airborne infectious agents.